Join me in changing and saving lifes. Edith’s Dream, the UK charity for the poor in Africa
A bit about Edith…
My name is Edith Focho… I have had a recurring dream.
A dream that is becoming a reality. A dream you can be a part of – join me in making a difference. Click here to see my story.
We had a Successful BBQ and Funday raised over £1100 – many thanks to everyone who helped and attended to make it such a good day.
The Next step to send a left handed four wheel drive and other equipment to health centre – Total funding required £15,000 – already raised £5,000 towards it!
This will enable transportation of patients to a larger hospital when they are seriously ill as this is a real problem with some people dying as they can’t get to the appropriate place after coming to the health centre.
This will also allow outreach to the villages who are served by the health centre.
Highlight’s in the coming year of 2015 –
- Summer Ball Weston-super-Mare, 27 June 2015 – Contact Penny for Tickets on – email@example.com or 07974029848.
- Africa and Fun day, Brent Knoll, 6 Sept 2015 – More details to come shortly.
Edith’s Dream prayer diary Dec – Feb 2015
Please find the prayer diary here.
Become a friend of Ediths Dream.
Edith donates all she can into this project because she understands the impact it has on real lives in a remote community.
Simply every £ counts:
- £1 will pay for the consultation fees for a patient.
- £5 will treat a child with malaria
- £10 treats a child with malnutrition
- £25 will pay for a cervical screen test
- £100 pays for a bed per month (or £22.50 per week)
- £150 will support the team going into the community
To give by text you need to Text EDIT13 and the amount (1,2,5,10) to 70070!!!
You can become a part of what we are doing through Edith’s Dream for Africa. We want to provide affordable health care, meeting basic needs and health education to Mbengwi and the 28 surrounding villages of Metta Clan in Cameroon, West Africa.