Join me in changing and saving lifes. Edith’s Dream, the UK charity for the poor in Africa
A bit about Edith…
My name is Edith Focho… I have had a recurring dream.
A dream that is becoming a reality. A dream you can be a part of – join me in making a difference. Click here to see my story.
Become a friend of Ediths Dream.
Edith donates all she can into this project because she understands the impact it has on real lives in a remote community.
Simply every £ counts:
- £1 will pay for the consultation fees for a patient.
- £5 will treat a child with malaria
- £10 treats a child with malnutrition
- £25 will pay for a cervical screen test
- £100 pays for a bed per month (or £22.50 per week)
- £150 will support the team going into the community
To give by text you need to Text EDIT13 and the amount (1,2,5,10) to 70070!!!
You can become a part of what we are doing through Edith’s Dream for Africa. We want to provide affordable health care, meeting basic needs and health education to Mbengwi and the 28 surrounding villages of Metta Clan in Cameroon, West Africa.